Nfusion Satellite Receiver Nfusion Satellite Compatibility?

Nfusion satellite Compatibility? - nfusion satellite receiver

I am new to this FTA scene. I want to buy the nfusion Nuvenia HD PVR USB FTA receiver. I have an Eagle DTV32 + (DTH dish). Are they compatible? I would not buy the receiver and the court which is not compatible. Is there a way to check? Is there anything I need it? I do nothing illegal about that, I do not end up in jail (just simply want to know before buying a costly mistake please.

3 comments:

DJ said...

Not sure this would in particular court, I say yes, but not sure, but can ftabins.net to ask for further assistance.

DJ said...

Not sure this would in particular court, I say yes, but not sure, but can ftabins.net to ask for further assistance.

DJ said...

Not sure this would in particular court, I say yes, but not sure, but can ftabins.net to ask for further assistance.

Post a Comment